Research Certificate WiN-Fund
Research Certificate - WiN-Fund
The research certificate WiN-Fund fosters project development and management skills, which are relevant for acquiring and managing third party projects.
It targets doctoral students and post-doctoral researchers.
Requirements for obtaining the research certificate WiN-Fund
- 1 Workshop in the area of Research Support and Funding: Choose among workshops that are offered by the research Support Unit (F).
- Research Data Management (FDM) (offered by Research Support F, IT-Service Center, University Library).
- Pursuit of External Funding for Projects (UBTGS/WiN workshop)
- Management tools for early career researchers (UBTGS/WiN)
- Finance Policies (UBTGS/WiN)
- Project Management (UBTGS/WiN)
- Visibility of Research (UBTGS/WiN)
- Good Scientific Practice (UBTGS/WiN )
In addition, please choose one workshop in each of the following categories:
- III. Leadership, Project Management, Teamwork Practices
- V. Committees and Higher Education Policies
- VI. Science Communication
More information qualifikation programme
These modules can be completed in any order. Workshops offered by other UBT institutions or external providers may be eligible after consultation.