Stats Clinic: Open advice on statistical data evaluation (Promovierende, Postdocs, Habilitierende)
15 July 2021
Time: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Registration: until 30 June 2021
for doctoral candidates via BayDOC: https://baydoc.uni-bayreuth.de
for postdocs and habilitation candidates via WiN-UBT Portal
Implementation of individual statistical consultations within the framework of a consultation hour; Depending on the number of participants, each consultation takes about 30 minutes.
Discussion of the available data and the goals of the statistical evaluation, identification of suitable statistical methods, interpretation of the results.
- Diploma in Mathematics (2001-2006)
- Ph.D. Thesis at the Department of Statistics at LMU Munich (2006-2009)
- Akademischer Rat a. Zt. At the University of Bayreuth (2009-2014)
- Habilitation on machine learning at the University of Bayreuth (2012)
- Associate Editor for the journal Statistics & Probability Letters
- Author of numerous articles on statistics and machine learning, author of a textbook on stochastic theory
- 2014-2019: Head of „Big Data Analytics“ at Technologiecampus Grafenau at TH Deggendorf; statistical consultant
- Since 2019: Professor for Artificial Intelligence at TH Deggendorf
For reasons of respect and fairness towards all participants and the workshop leaders, participants who miss more than 10% of the workshop are considered not to be present. You will therefore not receive a certificate and you will not be able to use the workshop in question to unlock funds or acquire further qualifications.