Boost your Research - Recognizing the transfer potential and the chances of one's own research (Doctoral Candidates, Postdocs+)
14. February 2023
IEI, Raum 1.3.01, Zapf 1
Uhrzeit: 14:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Trainer: Andreas Schunk, David Eder
Qualification area: C Research- and Project management
Registration: from 14 January until 10 February 2023
Deregistration: until 10 February 2023
for members of the University of Bayreuth Graduate School via BayDOC
for Postdocs+ (= postdocs, habilitation candidates and junior professors (with and without tenure track) & junior research group leaders between habilitation and junior professorship) via WiN-UBT portal
The participants immerse themselves in the different facets of Transfer with a focus on entrepreneurship and learn how entrepreneurial thinking and creativity methods can help to make their research and everyday life more innovative. They learn to identify opportunities for transfer activities based on their own research.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting - how can I become innovative myself and how do I recognize transfer potential?
- Target group-oriented approach - who are my transfer addressees and how do I convince them?
- Different creativity methods - how do I generate ideas and solve problems?
- Understanding of Transfer
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Target group specific communication
- Creativity Techniques
- Andreas Schunk: Research Associate & Head of Enabling Institue E&I
- David Eder: Transfer and Innovation Manager Institute E&I
Institut für Entrepreneurship und Innovation
Haus 1, Zapf-Gebäude
Nürnberger Str. 38