As a member of the University of Bayreuth Gradudate School you will receive an individual budget to support your doctoral studies and the development and expansion of your (inter-)national network.
For example, active participation in conferences, summer schools and ZHL seminars as well as research stays are funded.
The use of the individual budget is only possible after you have fulfilled the following three requirements in any order:
- Participation in a kick-off seminar
- Participation in a workshop marked with an *
- Upload of your certificate to the e-learning course "Good Scientific Practice"
Individual budget - documents
- Download business expense accounting (only available in German), You can find a translation here (only for guidance!) Please see the FAQ about travel expenses (only available in German),
- In the intranet you will find more information and FAQ about the budget
- Contact: Dr. Alina Jahn, +49 921 55-7777, email@example.com